Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Xcel Dance 2013


Thanks to Miss Leanne and her many helpers for a fantastic show for 2013. Simply magnificent. I honestly do not know how she does it.

Anyhow I was lucky enough to be able to take some shots of some of the dancers during their full dress rehearsals. You can find a gallery of the shots here. For obvious privacy reasons there is a password required to view the images. There is a 'hint' shown on the login page.

The shots are not posed so I apologise if you are not featured or if the shot is not ideal for you. It is simply not possible to take everyone's picture given the speed and positions of the dancers. I did however try to take as many pictures as I possibly could. It will take me a couple more weeks to finish the shots so please check back occasionally.

Given that each image is hand processed which has taken a considerable amount of time and that the secure hosting also has a cost involved I have to ask for a contribution if you wish to obtain a copy of an image or images. I hope you understand. Please see this site's contact details.

Pete Hayward (father of Claire Hayward .. featured above and below)


No comments: